Thursday, August 5, 2010

Essence LE Return to Paradise - My Little Orchid

I quick post for today.

Couple of days ago I was wearing My little orchid from LE Return To Paradise. This is the only one polish I want from this LE. I's a beautiful purple shimmer shade. I add 2 coats, application was great, quick drying... Really love this color!

Shadow
Sorry for the tip wear, I was washing dishes a lot that day.

In real was the color more purple and warmer as on the picture. What is your favorite shade from this LE??

Have a nice day,

Ivana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*