Friday, July 1, 2011

Broken Hearted Nova

Woohoo, my last exam was today! I was soooo in a bad mood today, like really really bad - although I passed 2 exams and I got a great mark of my term paper, I's so without energy today... It's even more dissapointing because I might fail at my last exam but okay... We'll see, I hope this bad feeling'll go away... Now I'm patiently waiting for results of 2 exams... I think it will take a while because one professor is somewhere on the other side of this world and one always takes his time for checking them... xo
And the day was even worse, when I went from home to capital, it started raining like craaaaaaazy, when something goes wrong, everything everything goes. :D I's wet, cold,... :ice xo But I survived. :D
I didn't change my mani for almost half and a week now and Catherine Arley 670 still looks "perfect" - there is tipwear of course which is almost invisible because polish is so light, just my nails has grown so I can see that not so tiny gap between cuticles and polish. :D But I'm removing it tommorow. :e

So for today I decided to show you my ooold mani, I took this pictures on 18th May, so yeah, OLD. :D I already showed you Nova, I added a coat of China Glaze's Broken Hearted when she started chipping after few days. I really love crackles, because I can easily hide chips and I can totally wear my mani few days more. :)
Weak Sun

Sun
Shade
I recently saw large pictures on some blogs and I'm totally loving them. :L Do you like larger pictures? Or not?

Thanks for your sweet comments on my Franken post, I's so happy to see that you like it too! :) I'm so behind with replying on comments, but I'm sure I'll have plenty of time right now to catch them up.

What do you think? Is Nova the only one who looks nice even Broken Hearted? :P

Now it's time for a looooooooooooong sleep! :d

Nighty night,
Ivana :k

12 Comment(s):

  1. Very pretty! I love this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!
    I love larger pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes. larger pics are fab!

    lovin' the crack :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Upam, da boš tudi pri teh izpitih uspešna! ;) Lepa manikura in ja...večje slike so mi bolj všeč :L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ivana you will NOT fail! =] Of course you won't, just think positive ok?
    I'l be sitting here wishing you luck all the way =]
    And omg wow that combo looks spectacular!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and yes larger pictures get a thumbs up from me! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. dobra kombinacija :-D
    čestitam na kraju ispitnog roka, ma bude i ovaj zadnji ok, vidit ćeš ;-D
    p.s. definitivno veeeeeeeelike slike iako bi ti mogla imati i malo veća slova :-p

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this combo!! Weather got cold and rainy here, too :o Have a nice sleep, tomorrow you will feel good and full of energy again!!!! Hold on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Dana: Ty! :)

    @Veronica: Thanks! :)

    @Carolina: Ty! :h Me too, I'll keep them this big for now. :P

    @Enamel Girl: Ty! :h

    @With love, Ana.: Hvala! Upanje umre zadnje. :)

    @Sara ♥'s ...: Ty dear! :k It's so good to read such a lovely comment. :h We'll see soon how did it go! :) Thanks for your words. :h

    @nail crazy: Hvala. :) Daj Bože! Joooooj, znaš da sam i promjenila i fontove i veličinu ali mi se NE SVIĐA nijedna. :( Dok ne nađem dobrog fonta ostaviću ovako, ali ako stvarno nemožeš čitat priporučijem ctrl i + da povečaš stranicu. :$ Stvarno mi je žao, ali to se mislim već odkako si mi prvi put rekla. :)

    @maisenzasmalto: Weather is sooo horrible here. :( I want sun! :) Thanks for your comment. :k

    ReplyDelete
  10. ma nemaš beda, eto više neću spominjat veličinu ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*