Friday, July 8, 2011

China Glaze - 108 Degrees

This polish is rocking on my nails for few days now and every day I love it even more. 108 Degrees is part of China Glaze's Island Escape Summer 2011 collection - stunning rich pink glass flecked polish with a flawless application. Shimmer inside is fuchsia and silver, pure love. :L

I added 3 coats to hide my nail line, which is still visible on pictures but not in real life. It dries super fast so even 3 coats aren't much for this beauty. :L It's actually really hard to capture shimmer on sun, my phone went crazy. :D

Sun
 Sun

Here you can see this shimmer, which makes it even more special. 
Shade
I can only say this: Perfection! :L I'm so mad on myself that I spilled out a lot of polish - well not a lot, there's still so much left but every ml is important for me, especially if I like color so much as this one. :c It's perfect for summer, especially for your toes, so you just must have this beauty. :D Who cares for a ruined carpet, I only care for polish! :O

Do you like it? What's your favorite polish from Island Escape collection? 

XOXO,
Ivana :k

13 Comment(s):

  1. I love it Ivana!
    Your nails are looking soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so pretty on yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love your nails, especially the shape, super like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely my favorite from this collection! Every time I see swatches of this color i like it even more. So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. uau, res je lep tale 108 Degrees! Ampak še lepše izgleda na tvojih nohtih :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ja sam ovog preskocila pre neki dan iako mi je uzivo bas prelepo delovao, samo ne verujem da bih ga mnogo nosila, a stvarno je predivan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Res je lep! Čist poletni odtenek :L Nimam pa (še) nobenega lakca iz te kolekcije.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! I don't own any polishes from this collection, this one is so pretty (and summery). And your nails are sooo long :L

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful nails you have ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Carolina: Thanks dear. :h

    @Veronica: Ty. :)

    @nicnacksnails: Thank you. :$

    @♥neelai♥: Thanks! Just fill them straight as possible. :D

    @Abby: I totally agree. :) I fall in love when I tried it. :L

    @Beautiful Nails: Hvala. :$

    @♥ Claire ♥: Me too. :L

    @hermetic: Šteta. Prava letna boja. :L

    @With love, Ana.: Ne vem kaj čakaš. :P

    @maisenzasmalto: Thanks dear. You should get it, it's sooo pretty in RL. :)

    @Sara ♥'s ...: Totally. :P :h

    @nail crazy: I ja tako kažem. :)

    @Smaltoitaliano: Thanks! I hope they'll last. :i

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*