Thursday, July 14, 2011

Essence - Mellow Yellow

I had yellow nails and I loved it! :L I tried Mellow Yellow a while ago and I liked it so much, but I failed with nail art so I had to remove it. :D
I added 2 coats, I thought it was OK but while watching this pictures I know I'd have to add another one. :$ Another pretty shade from Essence, looks so fresh and perfect for summer. :)

Sun
Daylight
Here's a bottle comparison with mini Orly - Lemonade. They're very close, Essence is a tiny bit more yellow, but of course you can't see that on this picture. :D I don't think you need both though.


Do you wear yellow on your nails?What is your favorite yellow nail polish?

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

26 Comment(s):

  1. That is a fantastic yellow! I haven't worn a yellow in a while. I guess I'll have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been a fan of yellow polishes, but that is actually really pretty! :)

    I really like your nails!! They are so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Tomorrow I am going to buy this color by Essence and now I've seen it on your nails, it looks great! I'm your new follower, pls check my blog too! I really appreciate it. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imam ga i ja,prekrasan je,ali sam ga "prekrila" sa nail artom,a ovako "golog" ga još nisam nosila.Sada kada ga vidim na tvojim noktima,morat ću ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Laura @ Sawan-Heaven: You should spice your nails with yellow for sure. :)

    @SM: Thank you so much! It means a lot to me because I always wanted long nails and now they're not breaking anymore. :b

    @Super cute super easy: Thanks fot stopping by and welcome. :) I'll check you too! :h You really can't go wrong with such a lovely shade and low price. Double win! :O

    @Nina: Neće ti biti žao. :) Stvarno je predivan. :L

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! I have yellow toes and I love that color, too, for the first time in my life, actually :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats a nice pastel yellow shade, I have a yellow which is more neon and less wearable! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous yellow, and great application :) jealous of your nails...

    ReplyDelete
  9. joj, ja imam neki loš žuti lak, nisam zapamtila koja marka, moram svakako kupiti novi, a vidim da me essence i u ovom dijelu kozmetike osvaja... kupaonica mi je sve punija njihovih proizvoda :-)) hvala na preporuci

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow This really compliments your skin tone!! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ja imam samo jedan zuti lak koji ocajno trazi thinner, a nikako se natjerat kupit neki novi, mislim da mi bas i ne pristaju na put, ovaj na tebi bas djeluje suncano :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. baš mi se sviđa :-D
    i dobro ti izgleda na noktima, rukama... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore yellow nails during the summer! And that yellow your wearing looks super! =]

    ReplyDelete
  14. @alluring_mum: What a great idea, need to try a yellow pedi too! :)

    @Lydz: I agree. :L

    @♥ Claire ♥: Right? :)

    @Enigma: Yellow neon sounds great for Summer! :e

    @Jenna: Aww thanks but don't be jealous! They might break then. :P

    @Marina: Nema na čemu! Dok ima još prostora u kupaonici, samo kupuj. :P Ali isplati se - tako fina boja i nije ni skupa, double win. :)

    @Mína: I totally agree with you. :)

    @Une Ruxi à Paris: Thanks. I'm wondering how'd look now on me, because I'm more tanned. :D

    @Lendoxia: Ako naletiš na ovoga, uzmi. :) Baš je predobar. :)

    @nail crazy: Hvala. :) Ruke mi čak izgledaju i tamnije sa ovom bojom. :D

    @Sara ♥'s ...: Thank you! I need more yellows in my life. :L

    ReplyDelete
  15. joj kako so nekatere barve lepe od teh mini essence... škoda, ki tako hitro zmanjkajo...upam da bojo naredili tudi velke flaške s tabo dobrimi vsebinami..:)
    nohte imaš pa ševedno čudovite...btw so tvoji?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't wear yellow very much--seems like it's hard to find one that doesn't clash with my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm really loving the color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. @misaya: Meni so pa majhne flaške všeč, ker itak nikoli ne porabim cele flaške. :) Če pa zmanjka, pa kupiš novega. :P Hvala, ja moji so, končno dolgi (spet). :$

    @KarenD: Sometimes is really hard to find a color that'd match to skintone, I've same problems with corals. :D

    @Sandra: It's perfect for summer I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tale Essencov lak je eden izmed mojih naljubših, sem ga nosila že velikokrat. Orly Lemonade pa je že dolgo na moji WL.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love it! I really like yellow polish :) I'm craving Sun Worshipper!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lahko prosim nosiš rumeno na nohtih do konca svojega življenja? Ne vem, če sem že videla swatch, na katerem je rumena bolj pristajala tenu in obliki nohtov kot na teb. Nohte imaš *popolne*, in rumena je na tebi res čudovita. :L

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Taya: Jap, tak poleten, sončen. :L Mislim, da ga nerabiš če že imaš tega od Essence. :)

    @The Nail Buff: Sun Worshipper is awesome, so bright! LOVE. :L

    @With love, Ana.: :$

    @Oje Delisi (:: Ty. :)

    @Ulmiel: A lahko prosim ne? :O :r Hvala za tako lep komentar Ulmiel. :k Nimam veliko rumenih lakov, ampak tvoj komentar mi je prav dal misliti. :P Ampak na tebi bi tale tumena izgledala tudi več kot popolno! :b

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*