Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Essence You Belong To Me & Crack me! Black

Although I liked this color I decided to try how Essence Crack me! Black looks over You Belong To Me. I'm actually so bored with all crackles, because almost every brand has some. I want something new, not just crackles in one million different colors. :i
I got both to try out and here is Crack me! Black. Like almost all crackles, you must apply a coat over any dry polish. I tried China Glaze's crackles and their application is quite thick and this one isn't thick at all. It's so smooth, you can apply it so easily. Great job, Essence! 
It dries fast and it's very pigmented. Patterns of crackles are different than China Glaze's so it just depends, what you like more. I really love China Glaze's crackles but love Essence's formula. :P

It's dries matte so if you prefer shiny version, you can always apply a TC. :)


Sun
Daylight
With a layer of TC...
Sun
Daylight
What do you think? Do you like these kind of crackles or do you prefer China Glaze, OPI, Nicole by OPI, Barry M, LCN, Models Own, Golden Rose, etc. etc. etc... :D

A tiny picture spam, but I just couldn't decide which one to show you. :) I'm actually writing this post for an hour, my head is crazy, it seems like I forgot all words in English. :D I also spilled out a bottle of 108 Degrees today... I was sooooooooo mad! xo Not because I ruined the carpet but because I spilled one of most  beautiful polish. There's still a lot left but still... I'm so clumsy sometimes. xo

Nighty night,
Ivana :k

10 Comment(s):

  1. Ja se ne mogu načudit tvojim noktima kako su narasli. Tako su ljepi da mislim da ih i blatom namažeš da će i dalje biti prekrasni :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting, although I'm not a big fan of crackles :) I also spilled a bottle today :( It actually spilled itself in the package from TD.. but it was just a base coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meni so tudi Essence cracking lakci super. Pa lepa kombinacija! In tud nohtki so ti fuuull zrastli :L

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lalica: Nemoj mi jih previše pohvaliti, popucat će mi. :P Hvala draga. :k

    @ritterbraten: Worst case scenario. :D But at least it was a base coat, I'm still so sad because I spilled one really pretty color. :c

    @With love, Ana.: Res so bili pravo presenečenje zame. :) Hvala. :k Ja so že res dolgi, jih bo treba malce skrajšati, da ne popokajo sami. :i

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh! This is really pretty! I actually like how the way this one cracks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. meni ovo sasvim dobro izgleda :-D
    btw, krasni nokti *.*

    ReplyDelete
  7. nisem navajena takih barv na tebi :D ampak je zelo lepo :) in nohtki - waw :L

    ReplyDelete
  8. This crackle polish looks good!
    Nice color combination :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I only have the P2 crackles, which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @The Nail Diary: So, you need them! :)

    @nail crazy: Hvala draga. :k

    @Tinna: Jaz tudi ne, ampak e bilo treba poskusiti. :P Hvala. :h

    @Shirley: Ty. :)

    @marox79: I want a gold one from P2 too! One day... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*