Friday, July 29, 2011

Glitter In The Air

I goooooooooooooot it toooday. :L Thank you so much *M* from *All My Silly Ideas*, who helped me to get this beauty in my hands!
I wanted it since the day when I saw this post at Fashion Polish, when I fell in love with layering over pink and when I saw this swatch at With love, Ana. Seriously, these pictures just make you wanting it! :b
This polish was my motivation for my exams and because I passed all of them, I needed something to reward myself right? :P If I'd failed, I'd get it as a consolation anyway. :D

Here's just a bottle picture because I'm so excited to have it but as soon as I'll have some free time for my nails, I'll show you swatches. :)

Do you like it? Do you have any Deborah Lippmann's glitters? Which one is your favorite? :)

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

25 Comment(s):

  1. leeeeep je ful, na tvojih nohtih bo pa najlepšejši :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @*M*: Hvalaaa tiii! :$ Mi je pa res ušlo iz spomina še tebe dodati v post, čeprav sem nameravala, sem še vedno vsa vesela, da je končno pri meni. Sem te pa zdaj dodala, hvala! :k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it looks so pretty! I really want to try a DL polish some time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super nagrada, zaslužiš si jo! Žal nimam nobenega DL laka, bi pa rada imela nekaj glitterčkov. :) Jaz bi se tudi rada takole nagradila, pomoje je kar fajn motivacija ja ... ker se zdle ne morem zbrcah h knjigam. :/ Komaj čakam še fotke na nohtih!

    ReplyDelete
  5. izgleda super :) komaj čakam na swatche! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooow yay you have it!!!

    I love DL polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAAAAAAAAAAT !!!! lucky youuuu !
    Why did they lost my package !!!! :( !

    ReplyDelete
  8. That nail polish is a gift from God!!!! Beautiful, amazing, you're lucky person:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for your swatches! I passed on this one but your bottle shot makes me want it again. So pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yoy, congrats on this airy baby :) Really really waiting for your swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. opa, dobra nagrada... ma zaslužila si ju ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so unique!! <3 Can't wait to see the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWESOMEEEEE! WOW :) Where did you buy this one? Online or not?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Komaj čakam swatche, Hurry up!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty in the bottle! Can't wait to see it on your nails, although it's probably going to make me want it even more!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wowww!!! This is such a gorgeous polish and you totally deserve it!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fuuul fajni blog ! Sem se takoj naročila :) Počekiraj še mojega, je tudi nekaj nohtkov, pa makeupa :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This polish looks so cute and girly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful bottle shot! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks ladies! I deserved it, right? 8) It's always great to pick a polish as a gift. xD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*