Monday, July 11, 2011

Holo Glitter Goddess!

I was too lazy to post aynthing this weekend. :$ On Friday I got results from the last exam and I passed it! With even better grade I expected! So I passed ALL exams I had. :e I just started typing my thesis because I have a month to complete it and we'll see if I'll graduate till September. :) Thanks for all your kind words and support! :h I think I found a perfect reward for myself and if everything goes like I planned, you'll see it soon! :)
I spent my whole weekend on pool with friends, got tanned and a tiny sunburn on my back, but I had a great time. :) I wore 108 Degrees till Saturday, which started chipping because of water so I decided to put something really shiny on my nails. :D
I got this polish from my lil' sister Veri a while ago but I didn't use it till yesterday. Golden Rose Nail Art #112 is a nail art polish full of holographic glitter in clear base. Its brush is tiny but it wasn't hard to apply polish all over the nail. Surface is gritty after a coat of this pretty polish so I added a coat of TC to smooth it.
Because it's quite sheer first I added 2 coats of China Glaze - Cheers to you, a silver foil polish, which I got from Biba. :h
You can't see its beauty in shade or daylight, but you'll be blown away how sparkly can be this pretty on sun! :)
Let's start with daylight picture... See, it's still pretty but this isn't it! :i
Daylight

Then I had so many problems to catch its beauty on sun. xo Holographic glitter didn't show up on picture at all, but I could easily see it with my eyes. This is the best I'd capture. :)

Sun
Sun - blurry
See what I'm talking about? :L I feel sooo good with a great polish like this on my nails. 8) I think Essence - Hello Holo is same like this Golden Rose, so if you love holographic glitter, then you need it! :)

What do you think? Do you like this combo? :)

It just starts raining and I'm ready for a nap - there isn't better thing than sleeping in the summer afternoon when it's raining outside. :angel

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

15 Comment(s):

  1. Congrats on passing all your exams! This is such a pretty combo. Good call on layering the glitter over the foil. Very much win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your exam results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Čestitam za izpit! :)

    Me veseli, da ti ta China Glaze pride prav ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome polish!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kako je lep ta holo!!! :D in kako imaš lepe nohte! :L
    pri nas še nisem vidla tega essence :c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many congrats on passing all your exams! I knew you'd do it! =D

    And wowee such an amazing polish! I ♥ holo glitters =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. joj joj joj vidi kako se predivno blijesti, ja ovo bar par dana ne bi skidala ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah right!,,, i need that polish,,, and congratulation on your exam,,,

    ReplyDelete
  9. vau, obožujem holote :) najbolši mi je srebrn, čudovito izgleda na tebi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations for your exams :D
    And I love how this mani sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. bravo, sad možeš lakirat nokte koliko god hoćeš ;-D
    kombinacija je božanstvena, ne znam šta bih drugo mogla reći *.*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Prečudovito! :L Vedno ko vidim te popolne nohte, me prime, da si kupim točno takšen lak hehe... 8)

    ReplyDelete
  13. its stunning I love it a lot

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Megan Harmeyer: Thank you so much. :) I still can't believe I make it. :) Thanks for your comment. :)

    @marox79: Ty. :h

    @Biba: Hvala! Pa še kako! Še za štempiljke je super. :O

    @rock-or-not: Me too. :L

    @misaya: Hvala. :H Kaj res? Med tistimi novimi Essence Nail Art Special Effect topperji je, poglej v DM. :)

    @Sara ♥'s ...: Awww thanks dear. :k

    @With love, Ana.: :h

    @Lendoxia: A i zaista nisam skidala par dana dok se nije počeo sam skidati. 8)

    @euzefelus_27: Definitely! Ty. :)

    @Beautiful Nails: Hvala. :) Zadnje čase imam res neko holomanijo. :i

    @Elsa P.: Thank you. :)

    @nail crazy: Tako je, ali sad mi se od vručine baš i ne da nešto. :P

    @tina: Oh, hvala. :$ Upam, da se mi ne zlomijo. :i

    @renate: Me too! :L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*