Thursday, July 28, 2011

Replay with Pink Fizz Instant Nail Effect

Instant Nail Effect aka Crackle time. :D So many different names of same pattern, kind of confusing. :) My inspirations was those vintage roses, which I wanted to create but I wasn't in the mood for nail art. I wanted to try Studio M polish which mostly of you have suggested but the weather wasn't beautiful so I spare it for another sunny day. :)

Pink Fizz Instant Nail Effect from Barry M is another pink crackle, dries matte, its crackles can be really bigger if you apply really thick coat like I did on my right hand but it's not fotogenic as my left hand. :D I'll definitely show you that once, because I think it's the prettiest crackle I've at the moment.

I won't talk much... Here're the pictures...

Daylight
I'm loving it so much so I decided to make a close up. :D As you can see it's matte, over a shiny polish looks kind of plastic finish too and like I draw it. :D

Sun
Pictures with TC after a click. :)

I don't know if this shows up on pictures but TC gives a depth to this manicure. :D And of course it's much shinier as without. :)
Daylight
Sun
 What can I say more about this combination? :) I loooove it. :L What about you? Are you wearing crackles? Which one is your favorite? :)

I might be away for few days because I need to focus on my thesis in next 2 weeks. :)

Nighty night,
Ivana :k

21 Comment(s):

  1. Wow this is a great combo! I love the way it crackled as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I think the Barry M's crackle a lot better than most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors together, reminds me of cotton candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Ivana!! The colors marry each other very well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vsekakor udarna kombinacija!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great combo! I thin i need pink shatter after this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bas lepo puca taj Barry M, ja imam ChG i Essence, crni i sivi i obozavam ih preko neonaca. Ova tvoja kombinacija boja je super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. really pretty combination!! beautiful crackle! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. morala si ipak dodat malo pinki boje ;-D
    super puca, predobar :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Odlična kombinacija :)
    Hoću i ja pink crackle i plavi.. i ljubičasti.. joj...

    Nokti su ti genijalni, a vidim i tebi se lagano uvrće kažiprst kao i meni. Dobro je dok su kraći, čim su malo veći počne se uvrtat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. e ovo je kombinacija koja sigurno privlaci pozornost :) svidja mi se

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replay obožavam,(iako mi ostavi fleke po noktima,zbog predivne boje mu opraštam),a ova kombinacija,:L,rozi crackle nisam uspjela ugrabiti,i baš mi je krivo jer mi je prekrasan :((

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great combo. I have some untried new crackles so I might try something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wouldnt have thought to put those colours together but they look really good! The more I see of the Barry M crackle polishes the more I think the effect is better than other branded ones.

    Good luck with your thesis!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous colour combo! I seriously am loving this look =]
    I love the pink crackle, I can't wait to use mine over loads more colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for stopping by ladies. :k

    @Lalica: Naravno, ali počne mi se uvijati i kad su kraći zato više i ne obračam pažnje, šta je tu je. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*