Thursday, July 21, 2011

Time for Awards #6

I got so many awards lately from lots of sweet ladies and I'm so happy everytime I saw someone gave me the award. :) But the bad part of it is that I didn't post them immediately so I can't track them all. I did my best, check all my comments I got, trying to remember where I saw my name, so if I missed someone, please excuse me! :$ Should we start? I've a feeling that this post'll be so long....

Let's start with Best Blow award. I got this award from D.I.A.N.A, Sara ♥'s Pretty Little Things and Pink_Diamond. Thank you sweeties! :k

Rules:
- Link back to the person who passed you the award
- Complete the form below

- Share 7 random things about yourself (I already did this here and I'm not in the mood to write something new :D )
- Award 10 blogs
- Drop them a line and tell them about it

 
Name your favorite color:
It depends... If we're talking about nail polish, then obviously pink, but I don't like pink for other things too. :) I love white, black, beige, peach. :)
Name your favorite song:
Željko Joksimović - Ljubavi
Name your favorite dessert:
Pizza ice-cream, yum. xP
What makes you mad?
Unfairness, rumors.
When you’re upset you… :
... I cry or scream or throw things... xo
Your favorite pet?
I don't have any pets but I'd love to have a little puppy one day. :)
Black or white?
Black.
Your biggest fear is?
Lightning, spiders, death, car accident,...
Your best feature is?
Hmm.. Nails, eyes? :$
Everyday attitude:
Just be laaaaazy as possible. :D
What is perfection?
Angelina Jolie - p e r f e c t i o n. :L
Guilty Pleasure:
Nail polish lately. :$

I'm passing this award to:
  
Then I was tagged with Stylish Blogger Award by lovely Whitney from Elemental Styles and Marta from ChitChat Nails and with Sushine Award by Todos los esmaltes son pocos.


I already wrote about this awards here and here, but thanks girls for mentioning me. :k

I'm still not finished. :D I's tagged with Kreative blogger award by Natalie's BeautyLand, Maja's Beautylicious Blog, Kesha from Nail Polish Obsession and Maki from Candy Glaze. Thanks so much! :k

Rules:
Here are the rules.
- Write 10 facts about yourself.
- Pass the award to 10 bloggers and tell them about the award.
1. I love white chocolate. :L
2. As you could already read, I passed all exams in June! Now I'm in the middle of writing my thesis, which makes me so happy! For passing my exams I've bought an award for me and it's on my way. Can't wait to show it to you! Yap, it's a nail polish. :$
3. I'm a fish nanny at the moment. :D Their name are Nemo (I gave him this name because I obviously love Nemo), Pinky and Šari.
4. Last movies I watched were: X-men First Class, Beastly, No Strings Attached, The Lincoln Lawyer, Source Code, The Adjusment Bureau, Rio, Sanctum, Big Mommas like Father like Son - they're all just great!
5. My room is a mess (like always).
6. I really want a great camera. I'm taking my pics with my phone and it's started acting crazy. Sometimes it works, sometimes not at all and it annoys me. xo But I checked some stores few days ago and I really can't even decide which one I want... Too many different cameras and I don't know what I'm actually searching for. :D
7. I miss my BF. :)
8. I'd eat Pringles Onion & Sour Cream right now! xP I think I might go to store after I finish this post. :D
9. I started loving Twitter.
10. I've some serious nail crush on some bloggers. :L

I'm giving this award to:
 
More after a click. This is longer as I expected. :D



Then we have Top 10 Award. :D I was tagged by Une Ruxi à Paris, Abby from Lovely In Lacquer, Annie from Polish this! and S. from So Nailed. Thanks you so much. :k


Rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

This was hard. I didn't want to choose just polishes so here we go:

1. Max Factor False Lash Effect WP - Before I started my nail polish obsession I's obssesed with mascaras. I think I had 10 mascaras at the same time, which was a lot for me. :D Every time I saw a commercial on TV, I bougt them. Of course they all promise long and voluminous lashes but you know the truth. Why are they always using fake eyelashes in commercials? To make me want them. :D I tried many brands, normal brush, plastic brush and I found THE One. :$ My lashes are short and what make me crazy - straight! I always have to use eyelash curler and then I apply a coat or 2 of mascara. If I'm using normal mascara, they fall down after some time,  but when I use waterproof version, they stay curled. This mascara has big plastic brush, which makes my lashes long, which I like the most. I think it's same as Cover Girl's Lash Blast Mascara, which isn't available here. It costs around 13€ ($18) but it's worth it. They even made a pink packaging but I can't find WP version, so I just have to have a black one. :P


2. Balea Hand Lotion with Shea butter and Vanilla - I's never using hand creams or anything for my hands but when I found this Hand lotion in DM I feel in love with the smell. Vanilla is my favorite scent and taste, so I just had to have it. :L It's a light hand lotion, which smells divine and moisturize my hands and cuticles and what's the most important - it doesn't leave that oily feeling, which I hate. I'm really satisfied with this hand lotion, I even bought a back up, which I have at BF's. :) It's pretty cheap, around 2€ ($3). It's available in DM but it was LE so I don't know if you can still find it. I'm seeing just Aloe Vera version these days.

3. Orly - Fancy Fuchsia - I didn't want to include any polishes but this one is a must. I think it's the first polish I used more than twice, even for my pedi. :D I just loooooooove it. :L Looks like you'd mix a bright neon with white creme - perfection. :) I'm so happy I have an extra bottle of this gorgeous color. :L

4. Balea Aqua Serum - I love this Serum. My skin is normal, sometimes more oily than dry with acnes and this is an amazing product for my face. When I apply it, feels so fresh and my skin is so soft. It's perfectf for me and I've heard just awesome reviews about it. It costs around 3€ ($4) and you can find it only in DM.

5. Essence Lipstick 53 All About Cupcake - I'm not wearing lipsticks a lot because my lips are always dry and I still didn't find something that'd totally heal them and not just temporaly. All About Cupcake is one of the most known lipsticks from Essence - a soft pink color perfect for everyday. I think it costs around 3€ ($4) but I really can't remember. :D It's so natural and pretty. :L

6. Subrina Shower Gel Strawberry sorbet - Did you ever have a shower gel that smells so divine that you could eat it? I had lots of shower gels and they all smells delicous but I never had this one before. It smells like a strawberry ice cream, so real that I always want to eat it. YUM! xP I got XXL packaging in Spar for little more than 1€ ($1,5) and I'm sure I'm buying another one as soon as I use this out. They've some other delicious smells but Strawberry Sorbet steal my heart.

7. Coconut oil - I bought virgin coconut oil at DM for my hair a while ago, when I read some great reviews about it. My hair is long, dark, sometimes very dry, so I needed something to take care of them. It smells divine and it makes magic on my hair. Now I don't even need to use conditioner, because they're so soft even without. I usually put it on my hair as a mask for few hours before I'll wash my hair. My hair is really soft, shinier and more healthy although I still need to get my ends cut. SOON. I bought it in DM for 15€, but they've a cheaper one too. I'm using it for a while now and it's still almost full so it definitely'll last long.

8. OPI - If I had to pick just one brand of polish that suits me perfectly, that'd be definitely OPI. Their brush is just perfect for my nails and I wish I could get any colors in their bottles. :L

9. Essence TE Ballerina Backstage Blush Soufflé Prima Ballerina - I recently pick this blush at DM when this collection arrived. I really love wearing blush, even when I don't wear a lot of MU I always put on mascara and blush. Its packaging is so cute, I definitely want more of them and when I applied it with a blush brush, it feels so soft and pretty. It's not too bright but soft, well enough that it makes my cheeks prettier. It doesn't cost a lot, little more than 3€. Too bad it's limited so when I run out of it, I can't get another one. :(

10.  CHI Silk Infusion - Another great product for my hair. :) I'm watching youtube tutorials all the time and everytime was something with heat, youtube gurus's using CHI Silk Infusion. I used to straighten my hair all the time, now not anymore, but when I applied it before I straighten them, my hair was sooo soft, straight and shiny that I couldn't believe. I usually use just a few drops for my whole hair so it last long too.

 This award goes to:

I just got Pringles because obviously I'm typing this more than an hour, so while eating them here is the last award, which I got from lovely Sara from Sara ♥'s Pretty Little Things. It's the Google Game.


Rules:
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Complete the Google Game, where [name] = your own name
- You must choose the FIRST thing as the answer, not the answer you like best.
- Pass on to some people.
1. Type in "[name] needs" in Google Search:
"Ivana needs Profiles." (I guess there's a lot of Ivana Needs on FB. :D )

2. Type in "[name] looks like" in Google Search:
"Just realised who Ivana looks like." (Who? :) )

3. Type in "[name] hates" in Google Search:
"Ivana hates Fembots sooo much." (What or who?)

4. Type in "[name] goes" OR "[name] has gone" in Google Search:
"Ivana has gone to live in Gloucestershire with Rossi." (No! I'm not leaving without my BF! :( )

5. Type in "[name] loves" in Google Search:
"Ivana loves [censured]." (I really can't publish this! :$ )

6. Type in "[name] eats" in Google Search:
"Ivana eats well." (Of course, Pringles anyone? :P )

7. Type in "[name] has" in Google Search:
"Ivana has left us." (No, I'm not! :( )

8. Type in "[name] works" in Google Search:
"Ivana Works on Gumpaste Flowers." (On whaat? :D )

9. Type in "[name] lives" in Google Search:
"Ivana Lives to Love." (Awwwwwwwwww! :L )

10. Type in "[name] died" in Google Search:
"How did you all get to know that Poison Ivy (Ivana) died??" (I've no clue :D )

11. Type in "[name] does" in Google Search:
"Ivana DOES NOT USE THIS ACCOUNT ANYMORE." (Okay, okay, I get it, don't scream! :P)

12. Type in "[name] will" in Google Search:
"Ivana will not let you alone to attend the premiere singing." (Why not? :P )

13. Type in "[name] knows" in Google Search:
"Ivana Knows How To Party!" ( :party )

14. Type in "[name] isn't" in Google Search:
"Ivana isn't alone in splashing out." ( :D )

15. Type in "[name] is" in Google Search:
"Ivana is finally slimming down." (Yessss, finally! :e )

16. Type in [name] in Google Images Search:
(Hello Ivana Trump :P )

Finally THE END. :)
If you made it till here, then thank you for reading this post! Means a lot. :k

I'd really want to see this game from:
That's it. :D I'm sorry for such a long post but I'm just in the mood for typing and if I don't post it today, i'll forget. :D I don't know if any of you were already tagged, if you don't want to post it, fine by me. I'm not going to spam your comments that you got the award, maybe those who are on twitter, because it's much easier. I tagged a lot of blogs which I really like so be sure you'll check them out! :)

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

5 Comment(s):

  1. Congratulations on your Awards!
    This game looks fun to do, thank you for including me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Čestitam za vse nagrade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! You really wrote a lot (BTW I love Pringles Sour&Cream, too)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, you're so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*