Friday, April 13, 2012

Fish Egg Friday!

It's Fish Egg Friday! :e On Friday 13th we're posting Fish Egg Manicures. :v

I'm not going into any details about all this Fish Egg DRAMA, because I'm really avoiding those in this polish world (and I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about). Dashing Diva made this manicure back in February 2011 with black beads and the mani was named as a "caviar manicure". :)

I'm using micro beads from BPS, you can find them under the name 3D Steel Ball Glitter on their webpage. Or check your nearest craft store, you'll probably get them even cheaper. I only have 6 colors and you don't even need a lot to make a manicure like this so I still have a lot left. You're not limited with just one combo, you can mix them as you want so you can get any color combination you like. :D 

Because I already did a mixed manicure I decided to go with just one color and it looks like I made an Ombre Fish Egg Mani. :D I actually didn't even remove my last Leopard mani, so I just applied a fresh coat of matching base color and sprinkle the beads on. I didn't add any top coat because I remove it right after I took pictures. You can see a list of polish I used under the pictures... I know it's not perfect, because it was made in just couple of minutes but you get the idea. :D


 Thumb: China Glaze - Cheers to you / 1 coat + Silver 3D Steel Ball Glitter
Index: OPI - Lucky Lucky Lavender / 1 coat + Light Pink 3D Steel Ball Glitter
Middle: Confetti - Vava Voom / 1 coat + Pink 3D Steel Ball Glitter
Ring: H&M - Neon Lilac (mini) / 1 coat + Purple 3D Steel Ball Glitter
Pinkie: Rimmel - Blue my Mind / 1 coat + Plum 3D Steel Ball Glitter

This is my take of a Fish Egg manicure, but here you can see a list of bloggers who also just posted their manicures so be sure you'll check them all out. :)

Esther ~ Fab Fingertips
Jeanette ~ The Swatchaholic
A Lacquered Affair ~ A Lacquered Affair
Cristina ~ Let them have Polish!
Stephanie ~ Sincerely Stephanie
Tiffany ~ 2thelastdrop
Jen ~ The PolishAholic

Edit: I'm adding Inlinkz collection! I love Inlinkz! :) Add your Fish Egg Manicure right now! :)
So, what do you think about our Fish Egg Friday? :D 

Xoxo,
Ivana :k

33 Comment(s):

  1. Love it!! And for a quickie lil mani - this is CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh why didn't i think of the ombre fish egg?! this looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Ivana! Such a great idea to go with the Ombre! I really need to get some fish eggs in different colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfectly done, even if in 2 minutes and the ombre effect is so pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Ivana!!! FishEggFriday ROCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gradient fish egg is fantastic! The ombre effect is so pretty! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking really nice on you as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fish egg manicure Ivana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ombre effect with the caviar manicure. *gasp* XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful gradient!! Supa cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so genius! Love the mixup of colors and I don't think anyone has done it yet ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful mani and grat idea with the add your own link!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! I love the colors! It's funny, I did caviar nails as accents to my ombre nails. I love your version.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing!!!! I love the ombre look =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, that's cute! I made this with bigger pearls :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that you decided to do ombre nails with the beads! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am in love with this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks gorgeous, hun! I love the ombré take using these beads, it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks really great. I'm loving the colour used for your ring finger.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Popolnoma podpiram koncept Fish egg friday, ker se mi zdi res bolana fora. Mislim, da so si s tem naredili eno hudo blamažo.

    Bi se pridružila temu v oporo, ampak mi tele manikure res niso všeč. Izgleda zelooo debelo in grobo. Mi je pa pri tbi zelo všeč barvna kombinacija =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ombre and beads, two of my favorites!! Love it :) Just started following you, and those are my nails in the 34th link! Thanks for that, so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  23. super izgleda, prstenjak i mali prst su prekrasne boje :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like how the purple looks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You did a great job! As did all the ladies! :)
    So nice to see us all come together for a joint cause! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is great! Love it... I follow you,if want visit my blog,its about nails,and follow back please. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. och god, i love your nails! these colors look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*